Skip to main content

Yacht Clubs, Moon Sister Plays and Somewhat Writing

We spent the day out in Oxnard. It was so much fun.

We had drinks, we got a nice ride on the Duffy. We looked at the new boats that are up for purchasing. We looked at seals (from a safe distance) and finally stopped at a Yacht Club for drinks. They're part of the yacht club... truthfully, I couldn't tell you the difference between a Yacht and a sailboat. I'm pretty sure I could point out a Duffy though! 

My moon sister is in a play and I'm super excited for her. I wish I could get out to Arizona to see the show. I am going to send flowers her way because I told the commune that she's in the play and they want to go see it. I'm excited that I'll be there in spirit and flowers! because I'm so sad I'll miss it. I asked for pictures so I can see the story of the practices and she sent me one. I'm so excited.

 Jeffery is going into surgery later this month. I'm really nervous for him and again, if I could just drop everything and get to Arizona, I would. Because his surgery is the same week as the play so I could be there for his surgery, see the play AND celebrate my birthday... who are we kidding?!?! I celebrate for the entire month of September and October. 

I was laughing with Jeffery and told him I still have the cookbook he gave me for my wedding. He said I probably grew out of it by now... I told him nope! My skills still require the guidance of a book! 

Writing Update:

Wrote a little.

I might do NaNoWriMo unofficially this year.