Skip to main content

Puzzle Exchanges, Birthday and Writing

Wow! We drove one hour and twenty minutes to get to our destination for the puzzle exchange. It was utterly insane how many people there were participating in this! I had a good time, but I'm definitely new at this so this made me a little nervous. I needed someone who has talent in customer service to go with me to do all the talking. I did take twenty puzzles from my collection for the exchange and brought back twenty-one puzzles that are new to me. 

Sue and I went to Newport and got lunch with Miss Rosy-Dosy. She's so adorable. Her and her boyfriend took us to a very local and wonderful Mexican restaurant. Everything is within walking distance from where they live which is super close to the beach. People ride bicycles down there and lots of people walk with surf boards. It was nice and warm, but it'd been a little cold that morning so I wore a long sleeve shirt that I clearly no longer needed.

Rosy-Dosy gave Sue and me a starter kit for sour dough bread. I am nervous. I don't know much on how to take care of bread but its pretty cool. 

For my birthday, Sue took me to a really fancy Mediterranean restaurant. The food came on huge plates, enough so that I brought it home for Emory and we've been snacking on it for days now. So delicious. Emory suggests we take Ann when she comes out.

I've been so nervous lately that my diet has consisted of oreo cookies and cherry cola. I'm really going to try and do better. 

I'm thinking about dying my hair a brighter red. We'll see. I really like those brighter colors. I'm looking at old photos and thinking how cute it was back then. I don't know if it will still be cute, as I am not as young as I was in those photos.

Jeffrey came out of surgery feeling pretty darn good. I'm glad they take such good care of people at the hospital. 

Writing Update:

C: Working on chapter 6. I reread what is there and now I need to add to it. 

B.C. : I need to reread what I have and finish that chapter. People are really waiting on it.