Skip to main content

Date Night with No Selfie Stick and Writing

We had such a great date night! I love that there are so many things to do out here, but we chose a place that was 100% selfie-mode and we took over 99 photos of ourselves just chilling. The place little light / selfie place was about 1 mile from Long Beach so we didn't dress for the cool night weather. Completely forgot how cold it gets by the beach.

The drive wasn't too bad (roughly about an hour to get there). We got there early and went for dinner Korean BBQ (tofu - please and thank you) and we walked around the mall for a little bit waiting for the sunset so we could enjoy the lights in these event. 


Emory taught me how to stand AFTER we were done for the night.😆 I told him he always looks so good in photos and I look a little awkward. He taught me how actors stand and well, I stand so weird. 


Writing Update:

Commissioned work: 3/? chapters written. Editing chapter 3 as we speak. 

Werewolf: on hold until I can figure out what's the holdup on the story front. I can't get past the major question on "why" so I need to plot more.