Skip to main content

Chilly Night at the Beach and Writing Update

 We went to Redondo for the weekend! It was so much fun though a lot cooler than down here in the valley. We brought shorts for the weekend, but ended up having to wear jeans because ***burrrrr*** cold, folks!

We ended up walking the beach at night, which we hadn't done in the past, probably because it has been a LOT colder, than it was this particular time. There were so many people and that made it really fun. I love to people watch. So much happens at night. So many interesting people. 

We did a Mojito flight: which had watermelon, mango chili, original and blueberry. They were so freaking good, but I ended up getting a blueberry mojito at full size and Emory got himself a drink, since we both shared the flight. I felt pretty good after that.

Mr. M (at the Port commune) makes killer faux-mojitos because they have all this mint growing wild down their hill. I thought I'd be drinking everyone's because Sue and Emory are not big on mint, but they drank their drinks just fine.👽

So Sue is in Arizona right now, at the commune out there helping them organize. I think they are already pretty organized, but if you need something done extremely well the first time, you need Sue. She is so good at organizing and labeling and cleaning. I think she'd like to do that for other people, but she doesn't suffer fools and if you say you want to keep a certain mess the way it is... well, she's out.  

Writing Update:

I've been looking at writer forums... because they are fun.

FF (1) : Working on chapter 4/?. I usually post every Friday, but this time I'm really not ready to post. Yikes! 

Random FFs : so many chapters so little time

I have Dragon Speak, but I find it's better with first drafts than editing. I like to play around with my words here and there, so editing with it is out. Good thing I have tons of 1st drafts to write.