Skip to main content

Horror Fun Things, Drinks in Ojai and Writing

 Steven gave me the coolest collection of Halloween items that he found at this specialized Halloween store. He got me a Scream pin that says: Horror Movies and Chill; a Scream coffee mug that says: What's Your Favorite Horror Movie; a Killer Clowns from Outer Space figurine (which I freaking love that 80's flick) and a awesome pink tie-dye shirt that has movie psycho killers on it.

Please don't mind that I'm not wearing makeup and we'd been running around all day. I'm just chilling with my pups and commune and having a great time. I am not sure I want to use the mug because it's so neat and I don't want it to get stained or dirty... but at the same time I really want to use it! Oh the horror! the aggggooooonnnnny!  (Think Bugs Bunny on that last part)

We went to Ojai this weekend for lunch and drinks. We did some shopping but WOW that place is super expensive. I found the coolest hummingbird feeder that was $88.00. I wish I had that money to spend because I would totally have gotten it for the AZ commune. They love their birds so much.

I ended up with a box of cookies that were a little expensive but so worth the yum. We opened the box up and snacked while we walked. I think Sue wanted to buy a David Bowie shirt for her nephew. I really love band shirts so I'm the one that pointed out the David Bowie shirt. She finds cool things for all of us. She's gotten us a lot of Vans things. 

I actually nabbed a Van's tye-dye shirt from my niece. She doesn't want it any more but it does show my belly because it's a half shirt so I might just wear it around the house.

 I asked Farmer Bill if he wanted the bottle he stuck our Sunflower in and he said no, so it might be the perfect bottle to try and make a hummingbird feeder out of. I think Ann wants a few for her house so I will try to make it for her. I wish we had other cool bottles.

Writer Update:

Draft 2 of the werewolf novel: up to chapter 4. I deleted half of chapter 4 because I think that's where the story kind of stopped though I tried to continue to chapter 5 and a little of chapter 6 but it's dead. I hope that my rewrite of chapter 4 will spring forward since it's a romance and it needs more tension.