Skip to main content

100 Degree Weather, Gifts and Writing

We had a great Memorial Weekend! We went to Arizona and visited a few of the communes. I think three in all. I got something from each person we visited. Tea from one, clothes from another and a flower from another:


We had so many people to visit and I had a great time. We ate out more than we usually do. We were also asked to help put together a lighting system on a gazebo which was great because at night we drank outside under it. 


It was about 100 degrees here and there in places. We forgot you had to bring so much water when you're traveling from place to place. 

I really wish I had taken a picture of the tea party we went to. We had an oatmeal bar at that location that was fantastic! I had apple pie oatmeal; apple pie spice, brown sugar, walnuts and apple slices. 

We stayed in doors where we could but we were on the road a majority of the time because we had so many people to visit. Steven went with us to a couple of places. 

Writing Update:

I've been working on side projects a lot. I started to rewrite my werewolf story because I'm in a hole and I think I'm overthinking and much of what I've written isn't going anywhere so it's time to rewrite and just get the story on paper before I get tied into editing.