Skip to main content

Leftovers, German Chocolate Cake Coffee and Writing

 We had such a great time at the commune last week. We ate at restaurants a dozen times (it feels like) so we have so much leftover food in our fridge to eat. We were finishing one leftover meal when the head of the commune called and asked if we'd make it to lunch. Everyone was there so we had a huge table and listened to stories.

Ann brought back German Chocolate Cake coffee from Texas. Emory and I are dying! We seriously wanted chocolate flavored coffee so this is the best. I've been enjoying the heck out of this coffee. I might be a little addicted to caffeine.

Sue gave us some pet grass for Mozart and Typo, but this is why we can't have nice things. The plant was such a great idea, but I found it completely torn up. We scooped it back up and stuck it in a little cup of water, but we found it ripped apart again. Mozart and Typo are such boogers! 

We sat out on the porch and had wine. Since Ann was helping me organize my place, we started drinking a little early and then when we joined everyone, we had more to drink than I think we planned. When I was back at my place, I had electrolytes, which I think really helped because I felt great the next day. Not sure everyone else did. 

Ann and Sue think I have too much clothes, which is funny because they keep finding things I like and bringing them to me. I don't say no. I think I'm fairly easy to shop for, except the ladies think I should wear more lady-like clothes, but I love my jeans and t-shirts. Ann wanted my hippie clothes. 😅

Writing Update:

My best friend and I are going to have a writing circle to discuss our projects. I need some serious mojo because I feel like the story is falling flat and I think there isn't enough to really carry it through. I need to have a moment to really think this out.

Camp NaNoWriMo is almost over and I'm only 5 chapters in on this project with no real plot. I thought I had an idea, but it fizzled. I might need to work on my vampire story while I outline this werewolf novel.