Skip to main content

Day Drinking with Bands, Beach Walks and Writing

 We went up to Redondo this weekend. One of the people in the commune has a condo down there and it's open for people to hang out at so we took the weekend and just walked the beach and up to Racer Tea. I love that place so much. 

We listened to live bands twice while just hanging out. One joint had a pinball machine so we watched people play. We pretty much closed the joint. (which doesn't say much because I think they closed at 9:30 p.m. ) 

I love the dock because so many places have the spot where you can sit out and watch the people walking by while you're drinking and listening to music. Emory and I got a spot that I hated to leave, but we couldn't leave our little boogers alone for too long. Typo had major anxiety. I wish we had brought more of her toys.


 We left the door open for them and the railing is all glass so they can see down below at the park where all the dogs hang out.

Despite it being pretty foggy, we both got burns. I want to be careful because of skin cancer because it seems like so many people get it out here. 

We ate out so much. I usually don't like eating out as much as we did, but the food was so good I couldn't help but eat the whole darn plate.   

It sounds like the speed rail (or whatever they're naming it) the high speed train that goes from California to Las Vegas has already broken ground and is being built! Yeepee!! Emory says he'd ride it. I have a few questions... I'm nervous, but when am I not? 

Writer Update:

I had a 2 hour zoom meeting with a writer buddy on Saturday. We talked about our projects which I'm so excited to have someone to bounce ideas off of. Emory's good at reading my work and saying, "plot hole" so that helps me think... Okay, I need a better situation. 

I think I finally got an idea on how my werewolf got involved in the situation he's caught up in. I just hope it plays out like I think it should. 

We also have a western that we're going to write together (BFF and me). I need to write a few ideas down for that to pitch to her. I really feel pretty happy right now.