Skip to main content

Candy Shop, Bruised Toes and Writing Update

I had Friday off so I went shopping to see if the stores had any good candy. I like YumEarth. What I have is vegan and gluten free so I'm really happy. 

Took a look at It's Sugar too. Yikes! Can't eat any of this, but the colors are beautiful.


Really just needed to stop by Trader Joe's because they have the vegan box wine. It takes a couple months to finish the wine, though they say it should only be good for about 6 weeks, or maybe that's 9 weeks? I can't remember, but I like a glass of wine while I'm writing. 

I have bruising on my toes on both feet. I think I walked too much a weekend ago and they've been sore so despite how chilly it is outside, I've been wearing flip-flops because it hurts to wear shoes. I've never bruised my toes walking. It'll be interesting when my besties come out for Disneyland. That's a full day of walking. I'll have to put braces on my legs.

They want to do a few days at Disneyland for Halloween so we'll be taking tons of photos. I love the candy corn colors of Halloween. 

We did have to put our hard puzzle to the side to work on easier puzzles. 

Writing Update:

Vampire Untitled: This is a NaNoWriMo project that I'm editing. I have so many "darlings" in the story that I need to kill. 

Werewolf Untitled: I'm so stuck! I might need to throw something into it to get it going. It's at a lull.