Skip to main content

Spice Blends, Photos and Writing

 My friends sent me such beautiful photos from Hawaii. The nature did them wonders and now they are ready to dive into their creativity! I'm so happy for them. 

Emory and I had a nice weekend. I went into my favorite spice shop and tried probably twenty spice blends. I feel like it's important to have a good spice rack. Bad thing is that it's so expensive so for two jars, we paid $$$ dollars. In the past, we bought "Italian Goes on Everything" which is sooooo freaking delicious and we put that on everything. 😍 So we did two more jars of something different. I told Emory we need to get some potatoes so we can try our spices out.

Emory wore his Vegan shirt and this woman passing us said very loudly, "He's vegan, ask him what there is to eat around here." 

I turned to answer her, but there was a group of people so I barely saw who might have said that and then they were gone. Mom says we need a shirt that says, "ask a vegan" which I think is pretty funny, but I also wonder if that would invite trouble.

Love this window art, but the store wasn't really about monsters. It looked like collectables and gaming. I love the monster aspect so we were only in there for a second before we went to the next shop and BOY did we load up on yummy things to eat. 


When we drove out to Arizona a few weeks ago, this was how cold it was. There's snow on the mountains. I love this picture. 

Writing update:

Untitled Werewolf: working on chapter 5. I've been playing with some ideas on the characters that I would like to explore. Still struggling though so I might need to write the chapters out by hand.