Skip to main content

Farmer Markets, Hawaii Vows and Writing

Ann is coming back out and I guess the Porter Commune is heading to Texas. We get to watch Miss Sassy-Pants. I'm sure she'll love to see us and the dogs. I'm excited to see the pictures. That's not for a couple more months though. So we have a little time to switch house-hold duties until then.

My best girlfriend is going to renew her vows in Hawaii. I don't think we'll have the funds to go, but it's fun to plan anyway. I want to help her find a dress for her vows. I hope she films EVERYTHING! She's going to put flowers and crystals in her hair and I bet that's going to be lovely. She's going to get a camper this summer and start traveling. I think she's going to start a video-log and show her travels. I really want to see that.

Emory and I went to the meetup at the Porter Farmers Market. We met across the street and waited for people then walked across. We ran into a few familiar faces and they remembered us too. I think the meetup is going to have a huge Superbowl party. I want to go, but the last Superbowl I went to, I got toasted so badly I ended up throwing up and having a major hangover the next day. I'm going to have to limit myself to soda only. I don't want to make a fool of myself again. 

The meetup at the Farmers Market was cool, but I realized there was a lot of awkward silence when you're just meeting people for the first time. I have no idea how to speak to people. I usually ask a lot of questions, but people might feel like I'm interrogating them. I need to look up some questions to ask when you're meeting people for the first time. I need to get better with names too. I only know the host's name for sure. 

Writing Update:

Working on chapter 13 while watching horror movies and drinking wine. I need to find a way to get this story to end. I don't want to continue it forever and make it a 32 chapter book. I want to keep it in the 20's at best. I have an idea but I seriously don't chart out my stories. I write by the seat of my pants.