Skip to main content

Happy New Year! Wallflowers and Writing

 Happy New Year! We survived the celebrations!


It's time to clean the house. I'm ready to let some things go, especially if we do have to move again. Time to get organized! Finally be that Virgo I was born to be! I have the artistic "chaotic" organization thing going, but there are things I haven't touched for a long time that I need to decide if it's time to give up.  

Speaking of gifts, I got a Wallflower gift for Yule. It's a Bath and Body plug-in that smells so delicious. I wanted to go get a few more scents to put in it, so we did that this weekend. I bought way more than I needed but the price was right since everything is on sale. 

We have a busy couple of months! I want to go to some parks and do the touristy thing.We want to head to Nevada for a couple of days. We have friends heading to Hawaii who have invited us for the journey. So much to do.

Major Goal is to write more. I need to get this story finished.