Skip to main content

Samhain Celebrations, Tequila Drinks and NaNoWriMo Month

 I had a little stay-cation. It was a nice Samhain celebration. We woke up early. I went to the gym, then I went and had a facial which was fantastic. Then we cooked our Samhain meal and watched movies and at the end of the night, I read our tarot. 🔮

I did decide to drink tequila (day drinking) and that was a bad idea. There were a lot more shots than I expected in the drink I had. We went to the Topanga mall and they have bars down in the food court. We got ourselves a drink and hung outside. The weather was so nice.

We did a lot of puzzles (2 and 1/2) The 1/2 was a 1500 piece puzzle so that's huge. We're still working on it. It will probably take a few weeks with our schedule.

Sue is heading to Arizona this week so I am not sure if the commune is leaving for the other house which means it'll be Emory, me and all the pets collected from all the commune. Okay, it's not a lot of pets, but it's a feeding schedule to remember. 

Side note: I need to finish wrapping Yule gifts and give them to Sue to take out to Arizona. So many people to shop for, so little time. I really hope we can go out this year, but who knows if that's possible.

Writing Update:

NaNoWriMo: I'm trying to finish the story I started last year. I just got a review that said "finally updated" lol. I had to look what they actually said, up, because I've never seen that acronym before. I don't update it because I haven't written that much. The bad thing is, my head is so full of stories that I work a little on this and that and then it ends up being six stories started and nothing finished. I hope they can wait because I plan to get it finished this month. Fingers crossed.