Skip to main content

Dog Heart Murmurs, Arizona Communes and NaNoWriMo

 Holy Cow! We have such bad luck. 

The only thing I'll go into is about Typo. She has an enlarged heart so the doctor said we could have a couple of months to a couple of years with her. She seems pretty happy so we are just spoiling the crap out of her. She's been getting everything she's been begging for.

Sue got back from the Arizona commune where she helped sort the garage that houses so many people's things, including my stuff because I seem to rotate in and out of the commune as well. If our luck doesn't turn around for us, who knows, maybe we'll end up at the commune again.

It will kind of suck moving back into a commune because that's a lot of people in a fairly small area and that means sharing the kitchen! Yikes! Not that everyone isn't friendly in the space, but yeah. Also, I think there are three televisions, and I know the main room is usually the house mother's so it's their schedule first for television shows. Plus, we'd have to share puzzles with everyone, so we might only get a few pieces in before the puzzle is finished. So many things to think about. 

I have no real Thanksliving menu. We're going to make a "Merry Me Tofu" dish that I saw on Instagram and go from there. It's going to be a quiet day between the two of us and the pups. Then we are hoping to get to go to Arizona for Yule. 

 NaNoWriMo

Working on B.C. since it's currently so popular. Trying to get another chapter done. I'm working on chapter 11 but I'm not sure how many chapters there are to go. I kind of have the next chapter in my head that I need to write out before I forget.