Skip to main content

Singing Toilet Roll, VegFest and Book Club

 What a sad day! My Halloween singing toilet roll stopped singing. Emory put in new batteries, but it doesn't work. We've had it for four years so maybe the little thing had too much fun. I loved when people used the bathroom because the singing roll always shocked them. 

 

We went to the food festival! It was so much fun. This is a Big Mac Daddy Roll. Vegan! So good and Emory got vegan mozzarella sticks. This was only our first meal. We ate all day long. I couldn't even list everything we snacked on and we even got food to bring home.


  This is one of our FAVORITE donuts trucks. They are at all the events so we always get some donuts. Emory got me matcha and one with sprinkles. Yes! That doesn't even account for how much sugar we consumed. Oh-My-Goddess we had so much sugar I was shaking!

 


We never drop this much money in a weekend but it's been years since the festival had come through so we bought a few little extras to enjoy at home.

Now! On to Sunday's news! I hosted Book Club. Everyone that could be there made it. It was really nice. We had a great discussion on "Keeper of Lost Things" which was such a interesting book. I really enjoyed the prose. 

We made vegan snacks and everyone enjoyed it. (I think.) They said they really liked the coffee cake that we made. I cut small slices for everyone because that's what they asked for so we ended up taking half the plate back home. We ate it between Emory and me within a few days.