Skip to main content

No Babysitter, Doctor Woes and Writing

 Our window to get a babysitter has closed so we won't be doing Knotts Scary Farm this weekend. Our weekends are pretty booked until October, which I believe Emory has finally decided on where he wants to go for his birthday. As for me, I think I want to do the Jack-o-Lantern walk-through. They aren't selling tickets until the end of the month, but again, we're busy until the second week of October. 

I'm finally seeing the doctor today which makes me nervous. I haven't seen them in two years so I have a lot of grievances to discuss. I'm thinking of asking for another blood test because the first one I got was super basic and I need to know what the full panel of tests say. I hate needles so that's another day of getting on panic medication which ruins the entire day for me. I'll only be able to test this Saturday. I should have made eye appointments this Saturday too. Nuts.

We're working on a really hard puzzle. We have to put one piece in at a time and it's like a search as you go thing because it's tons and tons of pink and faces. 

We went out to eat with Sue last night. She's tutoring an 11 year old so that's fun. Children are not really her thing. She does so much for that family so they are lucky to have her. We are lucky to have her too because she's so thoughtful. 

Writing Update:

Working on chapter 10 of B.C. I am 2400 words in and I'm still writing a scene that's tough.