Skip to main content

Halloween Goodies, Favorite Road Picture and Writing

 I'm waiting for Target to put out their Halloween stuff. The bad thing is, every time we go window shopping we always bring things home. We really don't have the space for anything else, not even food. Plus we need to save some money since Emory is still looking for a job. I think the job market isn't as lucrative as the media wants to pretend. He has so much experience and yet, not the experience some of these companies are asking for.


This is my favorite picture at the moment. I took this when we were driving to Arizona. We left pretty late hoping to miss out on traffic, but that didn't really work. Anyways, this was the sky and road. I really, really love the moon. Maybe it's the witch in me that's drawn to those types of things.

Jeffrey is still in the hospital. It's not looking so good right now. Both communes have gone up there to visit and sit with him. He's a weak little ducky right now. I'm wondering how I can get the time off from work to get back out there and sit with him too.

I've been drinking nice cream shakes for a few days now. I might should lay off. Sue gave me some jeans that I can't quite fit into yet and I'm hoping to lose a few extra pounds but my hips might have spread since I'm that age. Who knew! 

Writing Update

Still haven't written. Been watching horror movies and Star Trek episodes.