Skip to main content

Doctor Visit, Starbucks Drinks and Writing

 The doctor visit wasn't bad. He said I have Temporomandibular disorders which is something that effects the jaw and gave me some medication for the pain which works really well. He said I shouldn't chew gum anymore and I can't eat anything that stretches my mouth like burgers. I'm a little bummed. I also took a blood test for my vitamins and thyroid which came back swimmingly good! I'm healthy despite being so whiny. 

We went to Target and got ourselves a Starbucks inside the store and walked around. We found some many things that were UNNEEDED. We bought a new toy for Mozart which he hasn't been able to part with all day. We ended up getting things for jambalaya so we had a super good lunch (after we made it of course). I didn't look at the coffee which is good because I really can't contain myself. 

I didn't realize it would be so much fun shopping and drinking coffee at the same time. I am so glad Target had their Halloween stuff out to look at, though 95% of the candy and food isn't vegan. 😕

We also walked down to Goodwill which is a second hand store and got two puzzles that have 4 (500 piece) puzzles inside the box. Disney!! I love Disney but I don't know why because I really haven't gone out of my way to watch Disney for a while. I blame big business for making me feel like I need Disney in my life. 😉

I want to go to my favorite thrift store but talk about control issues! If I went, I know I'd come home with all their puzzles. 

Writing Update:

B.C. still working on chapter 10. I really love the story but I'm having a hard time keeping events in place. I might should start writing them down.