Skip to main content

Sick with a Cold, LA Traffic and My New Job

 I caught a cold. I'm not sure how because Emory didn't get sick and we share everything so it's something I touched but I can't figure out where that would have been. It's past the yucky stage and now I'm coughing and I can't sleep. 

So we're going to Arizona but it'll be quick. We plan to visit the communes, play with the kiddos and drink tons of coffee because that's a long drive. 

Speaking of drives, we got our tickets to the LA VegFest and we're not staying up there for the weekend. It's going to be a long day with the drive being almost two hours both ways. On our freeways the drive could literally be hours longer than planned. 

We made dinner for the doggies. We cooked up sweet potato and mixed in some peanut butter and added a few extra things. It was a recipe I found on the internet and the dogs seem to love it. Typo is such a fussy eater but she is healthy. 

I'm officially a month clean from going to thrift stores and buying puzzles. We'll see how long that lasts.

My job doesn't feel real yet. I'm on my own from the trainer and I'm nervous and excited, but it still doesn't feel like mine. I don't know when my brain will finally register that this is what I do now. I am still so slow. I only do 2 claims a day and I should be up to 6 but I think I'd be quicker if I didn't have to wait on others for answers.