Skip to main content

New Work Position, Hosting Book Club and Writing

 I'm starting my new position in a week. I still haven't told my coworkers because I'm waiting for the announcement, but my supervisor did tell my direct coworker that I have the in-office schedule with and that coworker did NOT take it too well. I told her Monday that she had to learn my job and she was excited thinking she would be my assistant... but I wouldn't want her as my assistant. She doesn't respect me and says terribly rude things. 

I'm hosting the next book club meeting. I have a few things that we can make that is vegan but only one is gluten-free. I'm hoping that I can get away with hosting a totally vegan party, but I can't really stop people from bringing snacks so hopefully they like what I picked out. It's kind of like a breakfast get-together. 

We woke up early to go to the gym. We've been slacking a little bit on this, but I need to drop a few pounds because I refuse to buy new clothes and my clothes are starting to get a little tight and Emory feels the same way. He saw something where people do a watermelon fast. I tried to fast once and I only made it about 12 hours. I get hangry. 

Speaking of getting hungry...

I found the biggest bottle of Vodka ever. It's a Christmas gift for Jeffrey. I asked him what goes with Vodka and he said more Vodka. lol. Jeffrey. I got him flavored coffee pods for his birthday and I need to get him something else. He likes gambling so maybe I'll get him some scratchers. 

Writing Update:

Did not work on writing this week. Been busy just organizing my life.