Skip to main content

Interviews, 100 Degree Weather and Writing

 Great. So I locked myself out of my work computer before my interview. Luckily, service desk was able to get me back in. 

I think the interview went well. Holding my breath. Really want to get this position at the company.

My moon sister is renewing her vows in Hawaii next year. That's going to be fun. I barely remember the flight but I know it takes somewhere around 6 hours to get to the islands from where we live. 

The heat in Arizona has been at 115 degrees and up. Which is pretty hot. When we were kids, we use to crack eggs on the cement and watch it cook. 

It's been in the 90's (degrees) out here in Los Angeles, California. I guess the beaches might be cooler and we were offered the condo at the beach, but last time we were there, we walked 23,000 steps and I just don't feel like doing that in the heat. The last time we were there it was super cloudy and windy and we still managed to get pretty interesting sunburns. 

Emory and I spend our days puzzling and that's been quiet and fun. I said no more eating out at Three Brothers because that seems to be where the family loves to go, but we did it again, 3 times in one week. I really need to pull the breaks on that place, but the food is good and they make great Margaritas. I love the mango margaritas and Emory gets coconut margaritas.

We've been talking about making more interesting date nights at least once a month. This is our slow time anyways. We never really have plans for the summer. We vacation usually in Sept and that's when the food festivals and halloween houses start running. 

 Writing Update:

B.C. 34,000 words out of 50,000 word goal. Trying to finish this novel, but I keep adding more details that need more chapters. I don't mind because I love the flushing out of a story. I also enjoy going back and rereading what I have when it gives me a thrill. 

A.I.C. Started editing/writing again on this story. I'm on chapter eight but I keep getting overwhelmed with the fact that I have so many stories started and nothing really that deep into the work. I want to get speaking software to help with the writing. Hopefully I can get my thoughts down much quicker.