Skip to main content

Got the New Position, Mr. Brainwash Art Museum and Writing

 I got the job! I'm a little nervous because this is a lot more responsibility than I've been given in years, but I know I can count on myself to do this correctly and timely. Still... wow! I haven't told my coworkers and there hasn't been an announcement yet. I don't really like goodbyes though there is one person that would be a little nice not to see again.

I'm not finishing this month's book for book club. It's about a plagiarist and though I hear she gets what's coming, the story itself just is frustrating. I know that it happens with people taking books and changing some of the story but it's basically the same story. It just pisses me off. 

We went to Mr. Brainwash Art Museum this weekend. It was down in Beverly Hills. I'm so glad I wore a cute little summer dress because EVERYONE was dressed so nicely.



 

The museum was so cool. He takes famous paintings and tweaks them into something a little more modern. I wish I knew the artists better. I am familiar with some of the paintings, but I don't know the names of the paintings, I just know I've seen them before. This was an interactive museum so there were a lot of spots for photo opportunities. 

Writing Update:

I've had ideas for a handful of stories so here is where I'm at:

BC: chapter 9. I finally have an outline for this story.

BC: (lol not the same as the book above but name looks similar) chapter 2 in edit and writing because it's such a mess

 Untitled: This is my first attempt at writing a BDSM. We'll see how it goes. I think I did it a little boring.

Untitled: Chapter 4 needs editing. Might almost be done.