Skip to main content

Watermelon Festival, Party at the Commune and Writing

 We went to the watermelon festival. There was an all-you-can-eat watermelon tent and they had tons of thick slices they were giving away constantly, but it had tons of seeds. I don't think we usually get watermelon with seeds so I don't know if the tons of seeds were normal but the slices were so delicious. 


We watched bicycle stunts. We listened to live music. We shopped. I bought some watermelon scented soap for myself and for Sue. She brought Emory and me back shirts from her trip and I wanted to share my experience with her too. We also bought a little seedless watermelon for $5. It's a weird shaped one so it's the one I picked.

The Scottsdale commune had a party and sent me pictures. I really miss them. They were so nice and said that it would have been complete if Emory and I had been able to be there. I have a one way ticket to Arizona for a few days and then I'll be hitching a ride back to California with Steven, Ann and Little Miss who are coming up to the Valley commune. Ann wants me to go kayak with M, but I don't think I want to kayak. I just want to eat. 

Writing Update:

Working on a short story with a God. Won't say which one but it's inspired by a picture my mom has in her house. It's a beautiful painting.