Skip to main content

Vegan Candy, Traveling Communes and Writing

 Easter has come and gone and all the goodies are on sale. Emory and I got ourselves three oatmilk chocolate bars that were made in Germany and some YumEarth Chewy candy (kind of like Starbursts). I ate all my Chewy candy and really wish I had the foresight to have bought more than I did. The chocolate is to die for! It's so good. Emory and I both agree that next time, we're buying the whole box. 

Farmer Bill and Cowboy Jim are going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Ann, Darlene, Sue and Mr. M are going on a cruise to Canada and stopping for a few days in Massachusetts. My only request is for Ann to bring me back a rock if she's going to Salem. I lost the rock that I had brought back for myself. So everyone is leaving town. 

 We had our monthly book club meeting. The morning snacks are wonderful. We were all hoping that our host would make margaritas. I never had them from the host but the other book club members have and said she makes really good ones. I sat with a dog in my lap for most of the meeting which helped a lot with my anxiety. I get so self conscious for a number of reasons. I really like this group because I learn so much from the women and their lives as we talk about the topics for the books we read.

 I got passed up on a promotion that I feel like my dedication, my servitude, my promptness and my skills made me a perfect candidate for. 💔 My bestie is sending me memes to make me feel better. It's working.

Writing Update:

Chapter 6 has been posted. I've been reworking a newer project that I really should put to the side until I'm finished with this one, but my brain just doesn't work that way. 

I'd like to see all my projects finished.