Skip to main content

Revolving Redondo Beach Door, Tea Bars and Writing

 What a great weekend! We went up to Redondo Beach for the weekend. The caravan family has a condo up there and it's a revolving door for the family, (which family is not always the people you're related to). 

We walked about 23,000 steps in one day. We found a tea bar called Racer, which has the best teas that they mix with oatmilk, which is my favorite milk. I don't remember the drink Emory got, but on the second day, I got the Hillbilly which had bourbon flavors, so good. 

We went to listen to the live band on Saturday night and we did more walking on Sunday. We found a gift for my brother-in-law that I think he'll find hilarious. 

The caravan family is going to be leaving for Canada at the end of the month so we'll be watching both places for a while. They shared some of their plans and it sounds like they're going to have a real adventure. Can't wait to do some traveling too, but we'll have to wait a little bit. Most of our sightseeing is going to be in California for the next year. 

The Scottsdale Caravan came back from their trip to Caribbean. I got photos and stories which was worth the wait. It was hard not talking to them. I like texting my groups so I was really hankering for a conversation with Farmer Bill.  

Got a text from my best friend, my moon sister and she wants to come out for the Halloween season. I love that we'll get her and her husband for the season this year! She needs to decide which park she wants to head to. 

Writing Update:

So I went dark on the story. I need to write a little more.