Skip to main content

Failed Mix Drinks, Cone of Shame and Writing

 I tried to make myself a Starbucks drink but I added too much milk and it ended up tasting like milk with coffee spilled into it instead of coffee with milk. It was disgusting. Too hot to be a cold drink and too cold to be a hot drink. Lukewarm is not a good flavor for milk. I used Oatmilk, which Starbucks has the option so I know it tastes good in the drinks they make, but I couldn't replicate it. So much for saving a couple bucks on drinks.

I think I just talked myself into making some tea. 😝

We have the "cone of shame" on Mozart because he won't stop licking his little foot and I think he caused a sore on it. It's lumpy and bad and the doctor won't see him until June 8th so we're seeing if we can heal it ourselves before then. It's really looking 100% better and he has stopped trying to get to it with the cone on so I think it's helping it to heal. We've been giving him other things to lick like peanut butter, but a small amount because he's a small dog. Our peanut butter is natural so he's only getting sugar peanut butter when he visits grandma and uncle Steve.

I might not get to go out to Arizona in July so some of the commune are thinking of coming out here with a few loads of people. I'm really excited about that. I've got some birthday gifts for the July birthdays.

It's been a little cloudy for the last couple of days and a little cold. We still go for our early morning walks, but it takes a little time to warm up.

Writing Update:

B.C. My goal is to write 500 words a day since I've been really slacking and lackluster. Yesterday I wrote 1,000+ words so I'm really hoping today brings the same energy. 

My problem is that I get a little of an idea on another story and I have to work on it for a little bit which means I'm not moving on my main story. I have two new ideas but I'm really holding off. I need to finish what I started first.