Skip to main content

Book Club Reading, Raining Again and Writing

 Book Club book: The Second Life of Mirielle West.

It's such a good book. I'm halfway through it and though the main character drives me nuts at times because she's so uppity, I really love the transformation she's going through with this situation. 

It's raining again. I wanted to go for a walk but not in the rain because it's pretty cold and I don't want to be wet and frozen by the time I get back to the house. 

They finally fixed our heater. Finally because it's going to be another cold week and with the rain the forecast is also saying snow. There won't be snow in our area. I can't explain why I believe that, but last time the forecast said snow, there just wasn't in our area. Same with flooding, thank Goddess. 

This is an older picture. I took this a few weeks ago when the weather was crummy and then it cleared long enough for a picture than got crummy again. I love the this picture because the sun is just so big and beautiful. 

We started a new puzzle that's only 500 pieces so we should get it done rather quickly. We hope. 

Writing Update:

 I want to write a "Rules" story that you see in CreepyPasta. I really need to think about it and maybe put some effort into something I can publish again. Writing the free stories really helped me find my voice and confidence.