Skip to main content

Garden Homes, Rummage Sales and Writing

 Arizona was so much fun. We went for a total of four days and drove back on the fifth day. We saw so many people and I talked Emory into taking me to Goodwill where I bought tons of puzzles. I did go out to rummage sales on Saturday with the commune and found some pretty cool houses. If you click on this picture, you can see all the cool things in her garden. 


I did find a total of eight shirts that I got for .50 cents a piece that look brand new. I've been wearing a few of them, but I can't wear the others until my cast is off. I think the shirts are boys, but maybe they are woman's. It's hard to tell.  Anne washed them up for me so I could bring them home clean and ready to wear. I also got some cute shorts for $1.00 and some hippy tye-dye pants that fit really nice, for a $1.00 that she washed up for me. I love clean clothes and I love inexpensive clothes.

We have some real crazy weather out here in California. We have snow in places that we don't usually get snow so image my surprise when we drove to the Porter Commune and saw snow on the hills which I'm pretty sure I've never seen before. I think it even amazed the commune because Sue took pictures and sent it to everyone too. 

Writing Update:

Cast should be coming off on Thursday so it'll be much easier to type. I've been picking at the keyboard trying to get chapter 5 ready to post.