Skip to main content

Fractured Hand, Commune Puzzles and Writing

I went to Urgent Care and they took x-rays and told me I have a fracture in my hand. That would explain the sharp pain. The bruising is really starting to show everywhere on my body. I feel a little scared to go walking again because I'm constantly tripping on the uneven sidewalks. Our sidewalks are bad because of the earthquakes. But there is a chance that it's also due to the way I walk.

This is my 1st broken bone. My first cast. We went and got this plastic to cover it so I can still shower which I'm grateful for. The bruising on my chin and kneecap still hurts!! 


I'm wearing a tank top and it's kind of cold but I couldn't put the coat back on until my cast was dry.

We're doing a deep clean which is hard with one hand. Emory has done almost everything because we're heading to Arizona for a couple of days and we have someone from the commune staying here at the apartment to watch our fur babies. She has major OCD so she will probably have our cupboards organized. 

I have to go to the Porter commune to pick up puzzles but I'm probably going to give my thrift puzzles to the Glendale commune to do before me but they know I want these puzzles back so I can do them. Everything else I think they pass on to the next person. I had two puzzles that I gave them to do and Anne said everyone tried it. It probably takes like 10 to 20 minutes to put together because the pieces are rubber and already connected but it's two-sided so you have to figure out what side you're working with. Can't really explain it.


Writing Update

No writing this week. But as my hand gets better, I'll be jumping back in.