Skip to main content

Dinner at Porter, High Priestess and Writing

 We went to the Porter commune for dinner and it was so much fun. We had two bottles of wine and a cup of coffee. I don't know where the coffee came from. One minute we were drinking and I guess our host decided it was time to sober up. It was fun.

The commune has puzzles that we had to pick up for Anne and they had one of my wish list puzzles!! They told me to take it. Wow, three wish list puzzles nabbed in one month and not for a lot of money, though the commune gave it to me for free but my other puzzles I got at a thrift store.

My moon sister, who is a high priestess, sent me pictures from Bookman's. Lucky little ducky! I can't wait to shop there when we get out to AZ. We're going to meet her and her spouse for coffee and a good chat. She is going to volunteer at the Pagan Festival. I believe she reads people's tarot. She got me a really cool deck and I'm going to bring my decks out to read for Jeffery. He'll probably laugh because I'm pretty lame when it comes to reading cards, but Emory and I do it for the new years all the time. 

Writing Update:

Nothing. I did get a good review on the story I'm working on. The review pretty much stated that they would like to read more. I'm always amazed by the people who leave kudos and comments. They really light up my world.