Skip to main content

Redondo Beach Condo, 12 Days of Coffee and Writing

We went to the beach for the weekend and it rained so hard. We were in a good place in the middle of everything so we walked down to the dock and got drinks, then walked back to the restaurants and got tofu bowls. The rain got worst and the wind was pretty rough so we ended up going back to the condo and played with a puzzle. It took us a few hours to get the 500 piece puzzle put together. 

My brother gave me a 12 Days of Coffee calendar and I'm drinking the candy cane coffee right now. I was a little afraid of having mint in my coffee but it's not bad. Actually, I sipped it and said, "Mmm, candy cane," and Emory laughed because I kept saying that with every sip. So it's good. I'm so excited for the coffee I got for Christmas. I love my coffee. 


I saw these mugs at the beach! So cute and if we needed another mug I'd totally have bought it. I'm a sucker for coffee and coffee mugs. I'm drinking tea right now in a mug my mom gave me that belonged to my grandpa, which is funny because I only mentioned the mug and she gave it to me as if I wanted it. I guess it's kind of cool to have something from his house. 

Writing Update:

Chapter 4 is not posted on the site yet, though I really should think about posting soon because the readers are probably waiting. I'm 1300 words in on chapter 5.