Skip to main content

California is Wet, Arizona Landscape and Writing

There have been "atmospheric rivers" out here in California, but higher north. One of our lakes is 34% higher in water level which we need because our droughts have been so bad that a news article read that we were running out of water. The mountains have been getting a lot of snow so that's good because I believe that's how we get our drinkable water. 

Arizona at Christmas Time

I love this picture because it has the sunset and the mountains and the drive. It was a beautiful drive that I think we'll be taking again real soon.

I've been reading for book club, but I don't know if I'll get far along in the book before the meeting. It's so outside the norm of what I usually read and I'm not use to all those flashbacks. Usually the stories I read give tidbits of the past but everything is happening in real time. This story is mostly flashbacks and I can't tell right away if we're in "real time" or the "flashback." Fun.

Emory and I have been puzzling. We've been using the puzzles from the Porter Ranch commune and the Glendale commune. There are a couple brand new puzzles I want to buy from Amazon, but if I do, we will probably put them together and then frame them. 

Writing Update:

B.C. : Finished chapter four. I need to start chapter five, but I'm stuck. I really have no choice but to get something on paper and hope that while I edit, the story pieces itself together. I know what needs to happen but even written down, I can't seem to get the timeline straight.