Skip to main content

Mud Bath, Massages and Writing

I had so much fun with the commune ladies at a day spa. We had massages, facials and we did this thing called the "grotto" where they put hot lotion all over your body and you go into this heat room. I was the only person to sit down and I regretted it because it leaves goo everywhere. It was a little gross, but afterwards you get a very warm shower with water spraying above and on the sides of you. 


The water turned cold which was a warning that we were taking too long, but Sue said she turned the water off and back on and got a warm shower again. I just huffed through it.  Afterwards you go into another room with your towel and you get hot tea and a green apple. I got both, but the other ladies don't like apples, which is funny to me. I loved the hot tea and then afterwards we went back out and two of the ladies had to get their massages. 

Rose went to the Roman baths and I stayed topside to watch all the bags. It was a very nice day. I wish I took more photos. I love being the photographer. 

So every day this week, we've been at the Porter commune.

Writer Update:  

I wrote about 12,000+ words on my project before I stopped. Such sad news, but I did post it on the site I use, so I am just updating as I edit my story. Hopefully I reach the 50,000 word mark within next year or so. I plan to work on it every week until it's finished.