Skip to main content

Black Box Theater, ThanksLiving and Writing

Sue got Emory and me tickets for Zombie Joes Underground Theater. It's a black box theater. The stage is level with the seats. We sat in the front row and to the side. Boy was that crazy! The super sexy women were dancing all over Emory. It was funny and unexpected and Emory is such a good sport.

At one point the only guy in the show came out dressed like a HOT DIRTY Santa Claus and he grabbed me to dance with. I was a little thrown back but I did my best to dance too. I told all this to Ann and she said: "I hope you danced dirty because I've seen you do it." I think she's talking about my wedding day. I think we might have been a little too zealous in our dancing. Anyways, that's when he backed me into my chair and he took a seat in Emory's lap and Emory was startled. Boy I wish I had my phone for that selfie. 

The show was dark and sexy, but a lot of DARK elements. We like the strange so it was good for us. This was the Christmas special so all the girls were dressed in black and red and one wore pasties. 

Zombie Joe's Underground Theater

It's funny because Emory said he wasn't expecting this and I told him he did tell Sue, Darlene and Ann that we wanted experiences and that's what we got. We both had a good time and a lot of things to talk about. It was a cute show and the ladies and one guy are good little actresses and showmen.

We had a really good Thanksliving. We had an all vegan meal and it took about 5 hours to cook because everything needed the oven. If we cooked up at the commune there would have been three ovens to use, because everyone at the commune went to Yosemite. I sent a group text to like twelve people and they used that text as their central meeting ground so I got tons of photos that they shared and constantly knew where everyone was at, (laugh-out-loud) because they might have forgotten that I sent the original text. 

Writing Update:

Slow and steady. I work on my projects all day, but I worked a little on a few different stories, but I need to get back to my NaNoWriMo project.