Skip to main content

Outdoor Activities, Emory Eating and NaNoWriMo Fail??

Watching:  Avenue 5 (Season 2)
Eating: Beans and Rice (for the rest of the week)
Reading:  A Local Habitation by Seanan McGuire  
Oil Diffuser: apple pie 

I have a huge outdoor activity coming up that requires 2 swimsuits! Yes 2 because one will get muddy. Thanks to the caravan for planning this fun little frolic. I packed a bag which includes two pairs of sweatpants, a bathing suit cover, which seems like nothing if the weather stays chilly. I talked with Sue who said I could wear one of her (very new unworn) swimsuits if mine don't fit me. I'm really nervous about getting into MY SWIMSUITS because one shows my butt crack and the other if not tied correctly will show my top half better than I'd care for. 

The Porter commune offered a "coffee bar" to entice everyone to be up early. I will try to get there at 6:30am on the dot because we are leaving at 7:00am to get to this location that has the mud bathes. I want to take pictures but we'll see. I'm going to be with Rose during most of the day, but I'm hoping to see Sue, Ann and Darlene at some point maybe for breakfast or lunch.


This is a picture of Emory eating a vegan cinnamon roll at the Phoenix commune. There is a huge table that sits a lot of people but there are other chairs throughout the dining room, living room and sitting room for the overflow. 

Writing Update:

Yikes! I'm falling behind and I'm still stuck. I'm thinking of taking my laptop to work to see if I can get a couple paragraphs at lunch written.