Skip to main content

Los Angeles Haunted Hayride, Pictures and NaNoWriMo

I had the best weekend. We went to the Los Angeles Haunted Hayride which had a hayride and three haunted houses. There was so much to take pictures with. I had a blast just taking photos, but the hayride was super cute. My phone wouldn't focus due to the lighting and the fog machines, but I think I had a few seconds on video.

There was a live band too and they changed the lyrics to a few songs to fit the horror theme. We got popcorn and cotton candy and listened to the band while we hung out. 



Everyone had a VIP pass so the general admission lines were super short and for the most part, we walked right into the mazes. The décor was just great. I love the mannequins when you can't tell what's going to actually move. 

Then Saturday, we went out for a vegan pizza and boy am I glad we didn't finish it because it became our meal on Sunday when we got home super late.

Writing update:

My friend and I will be zoom meeting for NaNoWriMo this year. My writer stress will be showing here shortly.