Skip to main content

Essential Oils, Cooking and Writing

My favorite scent for my diffuser dried up rather quickly. I don't think I'll be using that company again for my scents. I am a fan of P&J's essential oils so I'm ordering my Hot Chocolate flavor through them. It's just a real nice calming scent for me. Also, I found a much larger room diffuser so I might be asking Emory to get me that so we can smell our scents in the living room. I have our small diffuser by the bed so I can smell my scents while I'm reading.

Sue has a diffuser too, but she's so sensitive to smells (Vanilla, Chocolate, Gardena) or I'd get her the coffee essential oil. She's a little harder to shop for (for Christmas). I did find something small for her so far, but I need to be a little more creative. Emory and I have been brainstorming. 

We finally went and got our flu shots. I think I might start wearing my mask now that it's getting closer to the flu season. I have some clean masks in my car. 

I've been really loving Etsy and a lot of people are selling popcorn flavors. I wouldn't mind getting a big box of flavors, but there is a percentage of the powders that will have milk products (no lactations for me thank you). But some of the non-dairy favors sound really tasty.

We cooked this weekend. My favorite item was the Buttery "Chicken" which we used soy curls to make. The sauce was delicious! 


Am Writing:

Not this week! But I am character building for NaNoWriMo.