Skip to main content

Church Carnival, Vegandale and NaNoWriMo

Emory and I are having a blast with this product test site called Social Nature. They give you coupons to try their food products. I think they offer more than food, but Emory has only done the food option. The challenge is sometimes finding the product. Some coupons say what stores to go to, but there's been a few times we've had to go to a few different store companies to find the items. Of all the items, it's hard to say what's been my favorite test product I've tried.

We went to a carnival at the church. It was super small and everything required tickets from food, drinks to rides. We thought the Ferris Wheel would be 12 tickets a piece but the guy only required 4 tickets so we had enough tickets to do the bumper cars twice. I would have done the Ferris Wheel again, but heights get to me. I'm not as brave as I thought I'd be. Kind of kissed the ground when my feet were back on it.




It's been a busy week! We went to Vegandale and ate so much food and got so many samples. My favorite thing though was all the photo opportunities. There were tons of booths for people to pose with the signs that all say Vegan somewhere in the title. Some of the photo booths were lighthearted and others were very deeply rooted in the core beliefs that we have about veganism. 

While I was waiting for my snack, I sent Emory to go look at other booths. I caught him with a lot of snacks, but he came to wait for my food so I could go get us cookies, since my favorite cookie shop was there. I got him an "Everything" cookie and "Birthday Cake." I got myself, "Drunken Grandma" and "Oatmeal Chocolate Chip." We also got donuts, a cookie cinnamon bun, tons of drinks and tons of totes. I can't remember everything we got, gluten free for me and regular for him, but we had so much food that we had to take it to AZ with us. 

AZ trip is for another blog. 


Writing Update:

NaNoWriMo tomorrow!!