Skip to main content

Vegan Macchiatos, Body Chemistry and Writing

Watching:  Hard Kill
Eating: Stir Fry
Reading:  Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire  
Oil Diffuser:  Apple Cinnamon


Starbucks has a vegan Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato. I don't know if I like Macchiato and Emory isn't so certain either, so we are thinking about getting the drink and sharing it to see if we like it. It's too much money to not like, but at least between the two of us it will be consumed. They have pumpkin drinks too, but I like plain pumpkin black coffee. No milks, no syrups, no sugar... just plain. 

I'm listening to Halloween music now. Getting my spirit ready for the season. I'm a little afraid that my body chemistry is changing because the last haunted house we went to (last month), I had a constant very terrible headache that started while we were in line. I'm not sure if that's from drinking coffee all day instead of any water (which I won't do again for Halloween Horror Nights), or if it was caused by the flashing lights, or standing outside without sunglasses (because there was still a little sunlight left before we went in). Either way, it really effected my full enjoyment, though I loved the company because they really went all out and their decorations were awesome! This time, I'll have pain killers on me and I'll be drinking way more water. Maybe I'll only have two cups of coffee instead of my usual five. 

Yes, I'm addicted to coffee. It took everything not to go into the buy one get one free coffee section at Sprouts. Sprouts was having a really good back to school sale. We still bought more than we needed, so we're good on breakfast, lunch and dinner for a couple of weeks. We just need to get creative now, thanks to Instagram's food recipe section. Love those cooks!

Writing update:

I'm stuck with my story so I moved on to the next story to hopefully get a fresh perspective on it. I was looking through my files on what I could work on and I noticed that a lot of the stories are pretty similar so I don't know if my ideas just branch off and I keep thinking the ideas are new; like I have two separate stories about test tube babies growing into spies. Go figure.