Skip to main content

Jamba Juice Pumpkin Smash, Ventura Beach and Writing

Watching:  Umma
Eating: Watermelon
Reading:  Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire  
Oil Diffuser:  Apple Cinnamon

Pumpkin Smash is back at Jamba Juice! Last year I only got it once before it was already removed from the menu. This year, I started early! Emory kept an eye on the menu so I had my first Pumpkin Smash of the year! 

I gave in and bought pumpkin coffee. It's a big bag, which is excellent because it tastes so good. I might have a coffee addiction. I'm really trying to slow down my consumption. 

Went to Ventura for the day and had a really nice time. We ended up visiting this little British import store that has tons of teas. It's expensive, but I bought myself a coconut tea and took a picture of two more teas I'd like to buy, but again, they are expensive, not that I have a lot of experience buying tea like this so I don't know what's a good price for it. 

We went to a spice store next and I took some pictures of the salts and sent them to Farmer Bill to see if the commune could use flavored salts. It was voted down, so now I need to find something else as a Christmas gift. Found out that the commune leader likes red wine, which is funny because he only seems to have white wine so I always thought he was a white wine drinker. I found something for Farmer Bill that I think he'll like, but he's not one to just accept gifts so I need to find a clever way of giving it to him. 

Writing Update:

I have two stories that I've been exploring and I'm a little surprised that I didn't get very far with them, but they are cute. I let Emory read one and he said it had a good opening. I might experiment a little and work on them.