Skip to main content

Fancy Drinks, The Thrill of Haunted Houses and Pictures

It's been a great birthday come and gone! I met up with some people from the caravan and we had drinks, (2 a piece). We weren't sloshed and we chatted. Then the server brought me a treat, but I had to surrender it to the people who actually eat dairy and wheat because I think it was ice cream on top of a brownie. I was just thrilled by the candle! 



Emory and I had enough time to run home and shower and get dressed for the Hollywood Horror Nights. The one thing I really wanted to see was Killer Klowns from Outer Space. I was not disappointed, however, I pride myself on being a little harder to scare than I actually was. I had tons of "boo" moments when I just jumped, screamed or cowered. Yes, I cowered. 


This is the shirt Sue bought for me about two Halloweens ago. It's "Friends" with all the movie monsters. I really love this shirt and I got some great compliments on it.

The only problem with Halloween Horror Nights was that it was so crowded, we waited in line for 2 1/2 hours just for one house and it ate a chunk of the night. We ended up missing out on two houses. We probably could have jumped into one more, but I was starting to feel like my blood pressure was having an issue. My doctor told me not to wait in long lines because it could cause the syncope issues, but I forget things like that. I think I can do a lot and BAM! But it was worth it. 

We didn't get home until 2:30am and we slept most of the day, then got up and went to Ventura with Sue and listened to live bands.


 
We are still recovering after our long day.

We have a busy couple of weeks coming up.