Skip to main content

Duffy at Newport, Hitting Softballs and Writing

Watching:  Munsters (so cute)
Eating: Something Green my cousin made sooooo good ❤😋
Reading:  Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire  
Oil Diffuser:  Lemongrass

We went up to Newport this last weekend. It was super neat on the duffy looking at the houses. It's a much busier atmosphere and my aunt says it's an even richer area than Oxnard. We did stop to use the restrooms and to look around a fancy hotel resort that an in-law wants to buy a spot at. I felt super underdressed, but my cousin says it makes everyone feel underdressed. We're talking about a 6,000$ a month resort surrounded by multi-million dollar homes.

As cool as it is, I'm not that type of person. Win me over with a comfy cottage and an old (clean) mug filled with tea. I want moss under my feet and vines in my hair. I don't know the first thing about designer things.




It was fun though! We had plenty to eat and drink while we rode the duffy and looked at all the yachts. I love the names people give their boats. 

We also went to the park and played softball with a bunch of friends. It was fun, but at first there weren't enough players so I was playing and then when more people showed up, I got counted out. I wonder if that's worse than getting chosen last? I don't really mind though. I took some fun photos of Emory at the plate. Despite the teams being sorely uneven, I believe Emory's team won! 

We went out to eat afterwards to a Vietnamese restaurant that was all vegan so everything we ordered was perfect for us. I ate too much because I came home and ate more and ended up vomiting. I'm not sure if that's because I binged.

Writer Update:

NaNoWriMo: I'm trying to outline a vague idea so I know what I'm writing because it goes fast so having tracks helps a lot. HOWEVER! My story has changed constantly every time I try to put it on paper. 

Working on a project that's not related to NaNo, but it's got no title yet. It's just a three part series. 

Plus, I've got an idea for a novel I might want to try and get published. I keep getting published ideations and then I snap out of it and realize that might not be for me. I don't know. Maybe it is my path.