Skip to main content

Doggy Blues, Hiking Uphill and Writing

Watching:  Psyche the Musical
Eating: Homemade Vegan Pizza
Reading:  Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire  
Oil Diffuser:  Pumpkin Pie

Our baby girl isn't feeling so well. We had to take her to the vet and they did a procedure on her, but they did warn that she might need surgery. We're taking her back on Saturday. We were planning to go out of town, follow the caravan west to meet up with our fellow hippies, but it doesn't look like we'll be able to. 


We've been working on some serious hiking. There are some hills up the street from where we live so we've been parking down hill and hiking up. The first time we did this, my calves were screaming that night. I had a Charlie horse that woke me up out of a dead sleep. We've done this hike now a few times and I'm doing better. No more pain.

Pumpkins are finally in the store! We bought Pumpkin Chai Tea, pumpkin applesauce and pumpkin cereal. There is a gluten free pumpkin muffin mix but I don't know if it's vegan and I found some other pumpkin yum yums. Also, not pumpkin, but Starbucks has a Apple Crumble drink that's made with oakmilk. I really like oakmilk in my chocolates and I think we buy oakmilk to drink. 

Writing Update:

B.C. I have fixed the situation that would have made the book hit it's climax in chapter two. Not much of a book otherwise if it ends too soon. I think this story will be mostly for me, but I might post it later for others to read. I have a few friends that enjoy my work.