Skip to main content

Virgos with B12 Drinks, Halloween Horror Nights and Writing

It's my boss's birthday. She's a Virgo like me. I forgot where I was at, but they had wine glasses with the zodiac on them, but they didn't have a Virgo wine glass. 😞 It's hard being a Virgo. There's just too many Virgos that want things with Virgo on it. (me included) 

So I got her these little B12 drinks that she likes so much. I didn't go all out. Last year we had a team so we had a pizza party (which I couldn't eat because there was no vegan gluten free pizza for me, but that was okay because it was still fun to have all that noise). Anyways, she's taking Friday off, so I am putting it on her desk today.

I took some awesome pictures of spiders. I'm a big fan of bugs. I know I've said it before, but I find them intriguing. So I have a collection of bug pictures that I took.

Let's talking Halloween Horror Nights! We're going. Mostly because I heard they have some pretty cool houses this year, going into classic horror. They're going to do Killer Klowns from Outer Space!! Oh-My-Goddess!! You don't say! I just watched that horror movie not too long ago. I was telling Ann about it, and she wasn't impressed. In fact, no one in my immediate circle is too impressed with the notion of getting jumped out at. I can't help it. This is my happy place. 

Writing Update:

I am outlining B.C. but I think either the chapters are too long or I don't have enough story for the middle because I hit my climax of the story pretty quickly. So either I need to move the goal post or I need to fix something. I'm not sure where the story actually is if I keep it this way. I'll have the whole thing written in maybe ten chapters or less. That might be good. I don't know yet.