Skip to main content

Valley Fright Night, Childhood Scares and Writing

Watching:  Dave Builds a Maze
Eating: SpitFire Brussel Sprouts (way too hot for me)
Reading: The Grand Tour by Patricia C Wrede and Caroline Stevermer   
Oil Diffuser:  Lavender

We finally did it. We went to Valley Fright Night being held at Pierce College. It was so much fun. The line was a scare zone and there were so many screamers and runners. Emory and I got dusty with all the dirt that was kicked up. 

There were three mazes and they were so well put together. I loved the décor and there were tons of actors jumping out and making the scare worth the money. Plus it wasn't as expensive as Hollywood Horror Nights but the costumes, makeup and décor were really on point. I think the 3D Clown Maze was the best. 

I was telling Sue about the good time we had and I started to tell her about the Clown Maze, when I remembered that she hates, hates, HATES clowns. So I retracted my story and changed the subject, but she did inquire why anyone would spend their money to get scared. I don't know. When I was a kid I thought it was fun when dad turned off the lights and went hiding and I went to look for him and he'd jump out at me. So maybe this is my childhood that I get every October? 

I told Steven that when I get old, I'll still be in line waiting for my turn inside the haunted house and he said, "Make sure you bring your heart medication." lol. I'm hoping I'm never on heart medication. 

1st house of the night!! Oooouuuuuu!

Writing Update

Have not written this week. Naughty girl! Naughty! But I've been watching too much television and Instagram recipe videos.