Skip to main content

Coworkers Leave, Life Coach and Writing

Watching:  Midnight Mass
Eating: Vegan Korean Corndogs (were not easy to make)
Reading: The Grand Tour by Patricia C Wrede and Caroline Stevermer   
Oil Diffuser:  Hot Chocolate

My bartender coworker has gotten a new job. This makes me sad. I'll miss her efficiency and having someone to talk to about wine and coffee. My two favorite subjects next to writing, haunted houses, bee butts, and finding things for my ritual table. 

I have a Life Coach for my anxiety. I keep thinking I'm getting better but it's complicated (with a lot of OCD) and I can't sum it up so off to better things like cooking.

We made Vegan Korean Corndogs. I got the recipe off of Instagram which looked fairly easy. However, we are using vegan hot dogs and a gluten free all purpose flour. The batter didn't stick very well to the corn dogs, but they were still so tasty. We gained at least 3 pounds eating them. Well, it could have been the drinks too, I made vegan whip-cream, vodka and orange juice drinks. We had a really good cooking day. 



Writing Update:

Worked on a new short story. It was really short. I should force myself to do these more often because I feel like I get too carried away and my 2,500 word story blows up into 10,000+ words.