Skip to main content

Cat Cafe with Pictures, Sales Gifts and Writing

There was a vegan meetup though I didn't actually meet anyone from the club. I took Sue and Emory with me to the AGWC Rockin Rescue. They gave us treats that we could give the cats. This is Bobby and he likes catnip and the little hard treats inside the cup. It was fun feeding him. 


There were about 5 rooms that you can go into and play with the cats. We spent the most time in the room with cats that were under the age of 1 year, but to be honest, if I was going to adopt a cat, I'd want an older one. There were some super chill cats and then there were a few that didn't like the presence of so many strangers. 

We ran up to Bath and Body Works for their 75% off sale. I found 11 lotions and body gels for gifts. They are usually $13.50 per bottle, but I got them for $3.75 (ish) per bottle. So basically paid about $7.90 per gift if I bunch them into twos. That leaves room to buy a few more things per person. I love sale items because you can buy extra for people. Emory didn't want anything or I would have bought him something too. He loves good smelling lotion. 


Emory and I spent Sunday watching movies and grocery shopping. We also rented Morbius. It was good.

Writing Update:

I've been on such a high lately that I've edited over three stories. I need to calm down and work on just one. I'm not real sure what I want to do but I dreamt that I wrote a really good story and people were encouraging me to get it published. In reality, I haven't thought about publishing in a long time. I've really enjoyed writing for the free sites because they have a built in audience.