Skip to main content

Wine Bottles, Vegan Yogurt and Writing

Watching:  Bingo Hell
Eating: Rice/Beans with Nutritional Yeast and crumbled chips
Reading: Fatally Frosted by Jessica Beck    

My aunt needed to pick up her wine order so we went for a drive and man, what a drive it was. We went all the way to Solvang which is about three hours from where we live. We did a little drinking and luckily for us there were vegan options. We had a little picnic; watermelon, mixed berries, popcorn and peaches. We didn't get back to the house until 5:00ish in which we stayed at my aunt's house for a little bit, chatting with everyone. 

Emory and I went down to Glendale which was another drive, about 20ish miles and got vegan yogurt in a gluten free cone. I haven't had a cone in ages so it's really neat to do it, though it's not something I'd do often because two cones and yogurt were about $19.00. We also went out for burger and fries at an all plant-based restaurant. I got the vegan chicken nuggets because they were gluten free which are hard to find. They were so good. 

I used to get the vegan chicken nuggets at the store and make them for a snack before I realized I had a gluten allergy. It's hard to find nuggets that aren't breaded in wheat. 

Writing Update:

Nothing new to report yet. I am still mapping out the story because I made it super complicated and it's impossible to figure out the details just yet so I'm having to put it all out there on paper to see where it goes.