Skip to main content

Arizona Communes, 2nd Hand Stores and Writing

Watching:  Corner Gas (Season 2)
Eating: Sofritas Bowls
Reading: Hammered by Kevin Hearne

I'm getting on an airplane and I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's time to see Jeffery, who now lives with only one other person. He left the commune, but the commune has asked me to see if he'll come visit so Stephen and I still need to ask if he'll go. 

There is another two communes that have someone drifting between the two that I'm going to visit on Friday. She agreed to meet for dinner. Ann is going with me since she's my driver while I'm out there. 

So much is going on and it makes me nervous to feel so busy. My only real purpose is to visit Jeffery since he hasn't been feeling so great lately. 

I'll be working from home next week, so that'll be nice. It's a thirty minute commute and traffic is always crazy. Then after work, I meet Emory at the gym. My goals are to stop hurting all the time. His goals are strength training. It sucks waiting for equipment though. The gym is packed. I'm not sure if that's because it's Los Angeles and everyone wants to get strong or if it's just dumb luck. 

Anyways, I'm nervous to leave the comfort of my little space though I love the communes and everyone in it. It's a second, third and fourth home. Plus, everyone is so busy so there is always company and something to do. 

I wouldn't mind hitting up Goodwill while I'm out there, but I probably have enough books. We do need to find a suit for Emory but we might have to go get it fitted because we can't find one that isn't too short in the arms or the wrong color. We found a blue vest that looked good and we found a black vest, but the black vest looked like someone threw up on it (it was dried but messy gross) so we put it back. We also need to find a certain type of hat, to go with the look he needs. He needs new pictures because his adviser told him that his photos don't accurately represent the many characteristics that are him.

Writing Update:

Finished with the story, I just need to finish uploading it. I have an idea for an asylum story. I love reading horror stories about asylums. I'm working on two stories that kind of mention the asylum, but I really need to deep dive into what I'm doing.