Skip to main content

Hippy Shampoo, Vegan Virtual Party and Writing

Watching: Being Erica (Season 1)
Eating: Gluten Free Burrito  
Reading: Hexed by Kevin Hearne (book 2😁)
Playing: Lord of the Rings (Wii Lego)
Listening: To drama channels

Sue made a bunch of scented shampoos and gave us three different scents. I really like the different scents and the fact that it was homemade. I love homemade surprises. She also took a class on making lotions and body wash. It's always fun to try them. 

I forgot what my wedding dressed looked like so we pulled out our wedding photos and there were so many moments I forgot about. I took a picture of the hard copies with my phone and sent them to my caravan family. 

Emory and I spent Christmas in Arizona. It was so much fun. We visited all the caravans that were in Arizona. There were a lot of late nights. We ate. Drank. Partied. And at the end of all that, we went to Bookman's and bought.... 19 books. Yeah! 19 books. I got a bunch of paranormal fantasy and Emory got sci-fi fantasy. He actually found more books than me. I really wanted to find the rest of the books of a series that I'm reading, but they only had the first three, which I already own. I'm so sad. 

We didn't get to go to Goodwill while we were out there. It's not a good place for me to go because I like to shop and I find things. We don't need any more "things" for this little apartment. 

For New Years, we did a virtual vegan party. There was live music and we all spoke our intentions. We did the count down and people danced. I really can't wait for the next virtual party, but I think we'll have to get a better microphone. 

3 days weekend and Emory will be working on set on Saturday helping with someone's filming. Last time I went with him and it was a really long day. This isn't really my scene so I'm going to stay home and write instead. 

Writing: 

Keep having dreams that I wrote a really good book, but then I wake up an realize the book I dreamt about is not even started. I don't even remember what made it so great. Wishful thinking?

L.B. 21 chapters written / ? chapters to go. I think I'm getting close to finishing this story. I just need a good stopping point.